Glueless? We can help.
http://www.adhesive.com/IQ-iq-glue or 1-888-GLUE-SMART (1-888-458-3762)
IQ Glue - the smart adhesive
Weather resistant & environmentally friendly
Strong bonds with elastic seals
IQ Glue is a high-performance, versatile adhesive that bonds most metals, ceramics, wood, glass, plastics, and foams. Environmentally friendly, IQ Glue is odor-free, solventless, and does not contain harmful isocyanates. It cures at room temperature without mixing or special handling, does not shrink or expand during curing, and dries white. Its flexibility and weather resistant properties (water & chemical resistant, heat-resistant up to 240˚F) make it suitable for applications such as bonding, sealing, noise & vibration dampening, and potting. IQ Glue can also act as a permanent pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Foam: Rigid Polyurethane
- Foam: Expanded Polystyrene [EPS]
- Glass & Ceramics
- Metal: Aluminum, Nickel, Stainless Steel
- Metal: Steel, Copper, Galvanized Steel, Chromated Steel
- Plastic: Polyethylene [HDPE, LDPE], Polypropylene, Acetal, Nylon
- Plastic: Acrylic, ABS, Polycarbonate, PVC, Styrene
- Plastic: Composites, Fiberglass, Epoxy, Phenol, Polyester
- Wood, Cork & Hardboard
Industries & Uses
(1) Prepare surfaces: Clean surfaces to remove all dust, dirt, and grease. For highest bond strength, abrade and clean surfaces (on most substrates, use sandpaper and isopropyl alcohol).
(2) Apply: Apply a thin, uniform layer to one surface. Join surfaces together within 10 minutes. Fix pieces together with mild pressure. Clamp if desired. Pressure sensitive bonding: If greater initial hold strength is required, apply a thin uniform layer of adhesive to both surfaces. Allow adhesive to become tacky (approx. 7 minutes @ 73˚F). Then join the two surfaces together with mild pressure.
(3) Let cure: Sets in approx. 20 min. (@ 73˚F) and full cure is 24 hours. If adhesive applied is over 3mm thick, then full cure time will be longer.
(4) Storage: Keep container dry and away from any possible contact with water. Close container when not in use and keep tightly closed.
Store in cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
WARNING: REACTS WITH MOISTURE TO GENERATE METHANOL VAPOR. METHANOL IS AN EYE, SKIN AND UPPER RESPIRATORY TRACT IRRITANT. METHANOL IS FLAMMABLE, TOXIC BY INGESTION, AND TOXIC BY INHALATION AT HIGH ENOUGH CONCENTRATIONS.
PRECAUTIONS: Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes or skin. Wash hands thoroughly after handling with soap and water. Provide adequate ventilation to control any vapors.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
SUGGESTED FIRST AID
Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
Skin Contact: Wipe off product from skin with towel. Wash skin with soap and water. If symptoms occur, seek medical advice.
Inhalation: Move to fresh air. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Drink two glasses of water. Seek medical advice.
CONTAINS: acrylic modified silyl-terminated polyether; filler; 3-aminopropyltrimethoxysilane
- IQOZ10G (10.1 oz. tube): 1.6 pounds
- IQOZ10GCASE (CASE of 10 - 10.1 oz. tube): 13.7 pounds
- IQOZ10P (10.1 oz. tube): 1.7 pounds
- IQOZ10PCASE (CASE of 10 - 10.1 oz. tube): 14.7 pounds
Shipping weight is the total weight of the product, including the box and packaging required to safely ship the item.