Glueless? We can help.
http://www.adhesive.com/P2-permatack or 1-888-GLUE-SMART (1-888-458-3762)
P2 Permanent PermaTack
Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
P2 PermaTack is a strong, pressure sensitive adhesive for permanent label and laminating applications. Designed for labels, packaging, and applications requiring immediate attachment power, P2 offers high tackiness with excellent peel strength when dry while maintaining flexibility even at low temperatures. P2 has good machinability and can be applied to films, paper, foils, and fabrics. Additionally, P2 works well for installing sound-buffering and insulating materials. This adhesive dries clear, is water resistant, and resists degradation by UV, oxygen, and ozone.
This product is not returnable at the 5 gallon size.
- Fabric & Felt
- Paper & Cardboard
- Plastic: Flexible Vinyl
- Wood, Cork & Hardboard
Industries & Uses
(1) Prepare Surfaces: Clean surfaces to remove all dust, dirt, and other surface matter.
(2) Stir and Apply: Stir adhesive thoroughly before using. Best applied when temperature of adhesive and surfaces to be bonded are 60-90˚F. Spread a thin, even coat on dry, clean surface. If heat drying, make sure coated substrate can handle drying temperatures. Can use brush, roller, or specialized equipment for large surfaces. Optimum coating weights are .5-1.5 mils dry. Some applications require more.
(3) Let dry: Allow all water to evaporate from surface until fully dry and tacky. If heat drying, optimum heat is approx. 250˚F.
(4) Use: Surface with dried adhesive is ready for use and will adhere to another surface by applying pressure. If transfer coating, surface is now ready for transfer process.
(5) Cleanup: Use damp cloth to wipe up adhesive while still wet. Use warm water for general cleanup. Close container when not in use.
KEEP FROM FREEZING.
NOTE: Always test on samples first to determine suitability.
SUGGESTED FIRST AID
Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water by gently holding eyelids apart. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
Skin Contact: Wash with soap and warm water. If irritation develops, seek medical advice.
Inhalation: Move to fresh air. No special measures are required.
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Drink two glasses of water. Seek medical advice.
CONTAINS: acrylic copolymer
- P2QT (plastic f-style quart): 3.3 pounds
- P2GL1 (plastic f-style gallon): 9.9 pounds
- P2GL5 (plastic 5 gallon pail): 45.7 pounds
Shipping weight is the total weight of the product, including the box and packaging required to safely ship the item.
If you need more than a single order of our largest sizes, we suggest common carrier shipping.
Need drum size or larger? Contact us for pricing.