Glueless? We can help.
http://www.adhesive.com/T4-threadlocker or 1-888-GLUE-SMART (1-888-458-3762)
T4 Heat Resistant Permanent Threadlocker
High-torque, high heat
200 lb. breakaway torque
SmartAdhesives T4 Threadlocker is a permanent, high-strength, heat-resistant, thread locking adhesive and sealant for metal threaded fasteners and joined parts subject to high temps, like engines. T4 is not easily removed by hand tools. Once cured, T4 creates a tight, durable seal that prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration, and keeps out air and moisture to prevent corrosion. This adhesive cures at room temperature when no longer exposed to air, such as tightening a nut onto threads coated with adhesive. T4 cures to a workable strength in 6 hours at room temperature and reaches full cure in 24 hours.
- Metal: Aluminum, Nickel, Stainless Steel
- Metal: Steel, Copper, Galvanized Steel, Chromated Steel
Industries & Uses
Shake well before using.
(1) Clean and dry parts: Remove all oil, dirt, and grease.
(2) Apply to both surfaces: Apply several drops to both parts (e.g. bolt and screw threads).
(3) Assemble: Assemble parts together and secure to desired torque value. Workable strength is achieved in 6 hours at room temp. Full cure is 24 hours.
(4) Cleanup: Cured product can be removed by soaking in solvent and using a wired brush.
(5) Disassembly: If standard hand tools do not work, heat nut or bolt to approx. 490F and disassemble while hot.
(6) Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
SUGGESTED FIRST AID: Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for 15 min, occasionally lifting upper and lower eyelids. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. Skin Contact: Wash skin with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. Inhalation: Move to fresh air. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Drink two glasses of water. Seek medical advice.
- T4ML10 (10ml bottle): 0.3 pounds
- T4ML10CASE (CASE of 10 - 10ml bottles): 1.2 pounds
- T4ML50 (50ml. bottle): 0.4 pounds
- T4ML250 (250ml. bottle): 1.1 pounds
Shipping weight is the total weight of the product, including the box and packaging required to safely ship the item.